MALEFICIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Joined)Ansek - Holy Priestess o' Doom

+2
tygretehgreat
Ansek
6 posters

Go down

(Joined)Ansek - Holy Priestess o' Doom Empty (Joined)Ansek - Holy Priestess o' Doom

Post  Ansek Tue Mar 18 2008, 10:14

Personal information

Character information
Armory link: Ansek's Precious Things Last time I looked this was hideously out of date for some reason. My heal set has 336 mp5 and 1252 +healing at the moment.
Name: Ansek Kashael
Class: Priest
Race: Troll
Professions: Tailoring (Mooncloth 375) and Enchanting (304)
Played time: 60 days (crikey!)
Previous guilds: Wanderers of Azeroth and Tranquilty on Moonglade; Wrath of Zul'jin on Steamwheedle Cartel
Talent spec: 26/30/5 - Fairly standard Holy build with Discipline to Improved Divine Spirit 2 and a side order of Spirit Tap 5

Playtime and other
How often can you play? I play pretty much every evening and more times during the day than I really ought perhaps. I once tried this other game called Real Life but dings were too far apart to keep my interest.

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade)

Ansek was created on the second day after Moonglade opened. Having been sixty for quite a while, I decided to take the opportunity of the TBC reset to move to Steamwheedle Cartel and a fresh start. Although I was guilded and joined a raiding community, I never really settled on SWC and soon left to return to EverQuest 2. I enjoyed EQ2 immensely but missed friends on Moonglade too much so resurrected my account and transfered back here earlier this year.

Pre-TBC I had quite extensive raiding experience with Tranquility and United Slackers on Moonglade and a similar raiding confederation on SWC. Zul Gurub, Molten Core, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj and Onxyia were on farm status; Blackwing Lair and Temple of Ahn'Qiraj were completed; Naxxramas Spider and Plague wings cleared, and up to Gloth and Instructor Razuvious in Abomination and Deathknight wings. Ansek has attunements or keys to everything pre-TBC except Upper Blackrock Spire; and all heroic and Karazhan keys in TBC except the Arcatraz normal key.

Why did you leave your previous guild if you had one?

I was a founding member and officer in Tranquility, but I have been unguilded since February 2007 when I left WoW. In EverQuest 2 I was co-guild leader of Ordos Nocturnus and an officer in our sister guilds Ordos Supremos and Ordus Lux Mundi. I was also raid leader and main tank on Ordos' raids.

Why do you want to join our guild?
EPIXX! GUILD BANK LEWTZ! MINIONS! MUAHAHAHA!
Ooops that was out loud. Quick think of a distraction... Look TROLL BOOBIES!

Ahem. Really? Cos great chunks of my friends list are in Maleficium. I have scant ambition with regards raiding - I'd love to see Karazhan and Zul'Aman, but that pretty much it. Maybe Grull and Magtheridon. Raiding is fun but I regard it as something to do with mates, not a lifestyle choice. I've grouped with a fair few of you over the last couple of months and I like what I've seen. Hopefully you have too.
Ansek
Ansek
Guild member

Back to top Go down

(Joined)Ansek - Holy Priestess o' Doom Empty Re: (Joined)Ansek - Holy Priestess o' Doom

Post  tygretehgreat Tue Mar 18 2008, 10:45

HULLO. Varie/Hlynn will get back to you pretty soon.

Tranquality and the slackers groups pre TBC that I really respected and I knew a fare few (trialed with them during there THRID kara group stage!)

So I reconise the name (I think). I commend respect and its nice to have mature and nice applications. Smile

Anyways best of luck!
tygretehgreat
tygretehgreat
Guild member

Back to top Go down

(Joined)Ansek - Holy Priestess o' Doom Empty Re: (Joined)Ansek - Holy Priestess o' Doom

Post  Antoinette Tue Mar 18 2008, 12:09

Ansek is frickin' awesome. She taught me everything I know about healing. Passing her up would be a crime.

Antoinette
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post  Parél Tue Mar 18 2008, 13:52

Ansek wrote:...EverQuest 2.

Man that brings back some memorys Very Happy
Played it a long time ago aswell, not for real long but I think I had/have two level 30-40s somewhere. serker and a conjurer..

anywo.. GL and cya soon

Parél
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post  Garshnak Wed Mar 19 2008, 09:33

I've grouped and chatted with Ansek, she's cool, competent and fun. I think she'd be a great additition to the guild.

In fact, of my favorite healers, she's the only 70 not already in the guild. You wouldn't deny a guy the chance to complete his collection would you?

Garshnak
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hlynn Sat Mar 22 2008, 03:15

Hiya there and sorry for the delayed answer, please speak to either Hlynn, Variemai or Nuraraman for an ingame invite.
Hlynn
Hlynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down