MALEFICIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Joined)Lyssie (Affliction Warlock) & Kerosene (Holy Paladin)

2 posters

Go down

(Joined)Lyssie (Affliction Warlock) & Kerosene (Holy Paladin) Empty (Joined)Lyssie (Affliction Warlock) & Kerosene (Holy Paladin)

Post  Lyssie Sun Mar 16 2008, 05:13

Hi there,

Kerosene and I have done a joint application as we're a couple irl, so wherever possible we like to play together ^^

Lyssie

Character information:

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Lyssie
I have 992 Shadow damage self buffed and need 2 more +hit gear to reach the cap with affliction spells.
Some gems and enchants still need replacing and will be done when I've got more moneys - an example being that +15 spirit on chest that's only there for an enchanting point ^^
Name: Lyssie
Class: Warlock
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: Tailoring 366 Enchanting 369
Played time: 19 days (should be noted I have around 150 days on a gnome mage)
Previous guilds: Nine and current guild is The Insurrection
Talent spec: 47 Affliction 14 Demonology. This is a temporary spec until I get the +spell hit to go for a destruction/demonology spec, which won't be too long with some of the new badge loot of 2.4.

Playtime and other :

How often can you play? I can play and raid everyday. Every 3-4 weeks I have one weekend when I can't play, and that's it.

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade): Pre TBC I was in a very successful raiding guild on EU-Shadowsong, but on a gnome mage. I cleared MC, BWL, AQ20 and 40, ZG, and a fair amount of Naxx as well as all the world bosses numerous times.

When TBC came out I levelled to 70 but lost some interest in the raid side of things.. I think it's taken me a while to get over the way they viciously stole my year and a half of hard work ^^ However, I did go back and raid for a while with my guild on Shadowsong, having cleared Kara, hydross, lurker, leo and morogrim in SSC, mag, gruul and void reaver and solarian in TK, but finally decided to reroll horde on Moonglade with Kero.

Why did you leave your previous guild if you had one?
We have not yet left The Insurrection but we've not been in the guild long. Basically already resorted to turning off gchat to avoid the childish banter. The way the guild works, raid times, raid groups has not been explained properly and isn't really what we were after from a raid guild.

Why do you want to join our guild? We're really just looking for a more mature guild who can take raiding a bit seriously whilst still having fun doing it. From the description it sounds like this might be the guild for us. We're really eager to get back into raiding properly and feel we'd hopefully be an asset ^^

Kerosene

Personal information:

Character information:

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Kerosene - 1360 +healing
Name: Kerosene
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: Blacksmithing 271 Mining 348
Played time: 18 days (have around 150 days on a dwarf hunter on shadowsong)
Previous guilds: Nine and current guild is The Insurrection
Talent spec: 43/18/0

Playtime and other :

How often can you play? Every day after 18:30 - 19:00 Server Time and as Lyssie, every 3-4 weekends I won't be available to play.

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade): Raid Leader of a successful raid alliance on Shadowsong as a dwarf hunter, clearing MC, BWL, ZG and AQ20 and most of the world bosses. Also cleared up to twin emps in AQ40 in a later guild after the raid alliance disbanded. I also had an undead priest so have come experience of healing in a raid environment

Post TBC I took a break from the game so have very little raid experience. So far I've been healing heroics but obviously still got a ways to go ^^

Why did you leave your previous guild if you had one? Same as Lyssie - see above

Why do you want to join our guild? See Above

Thanks for considering our application.

Lyssie
Guild member

Back to top Go down

(Joined)Lyssie (Affliction Warlock) & Kerosene (Holy Paladin) Empty Re: (Joined)Lyssie (Affliction Warlock) & Kerosene (Holy Paladin)

Post  Hlynn Sun Mar 16 2008, 05:27

Hello and welcome to our humble forum! We'll get back to you as soon as possible but in the meanwhile give me (Hlynn or Variemai or Nuraraman) a whisper in game to inform you the raiding hours etc etc.

Thanks for your time, looking forward.
Hlynn
Hlynn
Admin

Back to top Go down