MALEFICIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Joined)Lifear - Fire mage application

3 posters

Go down

(Joined)Lifear - Fire mage application Empty (Joined)Lifear - Fire mage application

Post  Lifear Wed Mar 19 2008, 12:21

Personal information:

Character information:

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Lifear
Name:Lifear
Class:Mage
Race:Undead
Professions:Tailoring (305) /Enchanting (293)
Played time:Total 59 Days. 70lvl: 13 Days
Previous guilds: Eclipse
Talent spec: Pvp fire 2/56/3

Playtime and other :

How often can you play? Almost every day, but sometimes i can't play at weekends (about 1 time per month)

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade): Yes i have. I have 70lvl Blood Elf priest and 60lvl Warlock (And few alts). So i have played for while. And i have been in raids before TBC; Onyxia, ZG and few times MC and after i have been about 15 times in Karazhan.

Why did you leave your previous guild if you had one?
I was in Eclipse but i took about 2 weeks off wow and they kicked me off because to inactive.

Why do you want to join our guild?
I heard that you need mages, and i got Friend in your guild that wanted me to join.

Lifear
Guild member

Back to top Go down

(Joined)Lifear - Fire mage application Empty Re: (Joined)Lifear - Fire mage application

Post  Súrion Wed Mar 19 2008, 12:55

I remember you from Eclipse. Weren't you Frost, or was that just for PvPing? Anyway, I remember doing a few heroics with you and stuff, and remember you as being good. I'll vouch for Lifear. Thing I remember most about you was Noggenfogger :-P
Súrion
Súrion
Guild member

Back to top Go down

(Joined)Lifear - Fire mage application Empty Re: (Joined)Lifear - Fire mage application

Post  Lifear Wed Mar 19 2008, 15:29

I don't remember was that specc frost/arcance for pve or just for pvp.

Noggenfogger for the win Smile

Lifear
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hlynn Fri Mar 21 2008, 05:14

Hiya Lifear, speak to me in game on either Hlynn, Variemai or Nuraraman for an invite.
Hlynn
Hlynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down