MALEFICIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Joined)Garshnak's Application

Go down

(Joined)Garshnak's Application Empty (Joined)Garshnak's Application

Post  Garshnak Sat Mar 08 2008, 19:12

Personal information:

Character information:

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Garshnak
Name: Garshnak
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauran
Professions: Alchemy/Herbalism
Played time: In excess of thirty days.
Previous guilds: Clan of the Risen Sun, Tranquility, Pride of the Horde.
Talent spec: Protection

Playtime and other :

How often can you play? I'm on more or less every day for an hour or so, though usually irregularly. This can be changed if I'm needed at specific times.

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade): I played Garsh extensively before TBC came out, and have played a few levels with him as a fury warrior. I have a Frost mage at 61, a resto druid at 41, a holy priest at 31, a beastmaster hunter at 34 and various alts below level 30. I like to experiment and gain at least some familiarity with all classes.

Why did you leave your previous guild if you had one? Because I want to see the raid content offered in outlands and the Clan of the Risen Sun was already done with Karazan in their runs. There was no way I was going to get the gear for Serpentshrine Cavern or tempest Keep without the support of a raiding group. I also left because I like members of Maleficium, particularly Rothielle, Kitari, Variemai and Kawaru.

Why do you want to join our guild? Essentially for the same reasons I left CRS. I'm looking for a fun raid group with people I like and who's playing styles I mesh well with. And I really want to see how I do tanking a raid.

Garshnak
Guild member

Back to top Go down