MALEFICIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Joined)Kubzurg´s apply

3 posters

Go down

(Joined)Kubzurg´s apply Empty (Joined)Kubzurg´s apply

Post  Kubzurg Wed Feb 20 2008, 10:23

Personal information:

Character information:

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Kubzurg
Name: Kubzurg
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc
Professions: Actully i haven´t lvled my proffesions yet.
Played time: My played time is 38 days and 18 hours, and 14 days and 15 hours in lvl 70
Previous guilds: Nine
Talent spec: Im bm for pvp atm, but im gonna respecc to mm when needed.

How often can you play? I can play everyday from 16.45 to arround 00.00, weekend i can play from 10.00 and till you dont need me anymore xD

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade): Before tbc im afraid i dont have experience, only were lvl 56 the day tbc came. Haven´t raided before but got many friends who can tell me tactics all the way to hyjal if needed.

Why did you leave your previous guild if you had one? Ehm, atm its pvp guild, im going for pve.

Why do you want to join our guild? I wants to try some new, and you needed some dps cause you´ll start 25 man soon.

Others : I got kara attuned, im honored with those factions you said ( also exalted with some) Im afraid i dont have a mic, but i can install vent anyway, as you can see in my armory link my helm and shoulders is pvp gear, if you want me to farm for some pve gear then please tell me, tried to farm beastlord a while ago and now im exalted with cenarion, but the rest is pve gear, only 1 green item ( Trinket ) rest is blue and epic. thats all i have to share right now, thanks alot.

Kubzurg

Kubzurg
Guild member

Back to top Go down

(Joined)Kubzurg´s apply Empty Re: (Joined)Kubzurg´s apply

Post  tygretehgreat Wed Feb 20 2008, 10:36

Well 25 content is still distant future we are still looking to get some more decent geared people first. In your current gear set we will be looking for you to try and get as much good gear as possible this means going to as many heroics as possible and really getting a feel for your class in a PVE situation, thats where we need you to focus.

As for acceptance on a trial thats up for the big wigs to decide bud.

Good luck!
tygretehgreat
tygretehgreat
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hlynn Thu Feb 21 2008, 09:35

We'll get back to you shorthy, stay tuned.
Hlynn
Hlynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down