MALEFICIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Denied)Khanate - Moonkin Druid

4 posters

Go down

(Denied)Khanate - Moonkin Druid Empty (Denied)Khanate - Moonkin Druid

Post  Khanate Tue Apr 01 2008, 09:09

Personal information:

Character information:

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Khanate
Name: Khanate
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Professions: Leatherworking and Skinning
Played time: 8 days 13 hours
Previous guilds: None
Talent spec: 53/0/8

Playtime and other :

How often can you play?: I can play pretty much everyday, but i might miss a day here and there. I have plenty of free time but i like to keep some room for if anything comes up irl. That being said i´m also playing on another server where i have some raiding activities. However, i can work towards being available as much as possible here and when i´m needed, if i get accepted of course Smile

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade): I have played for about three years now. Before TBC i played a dwarf warrior and night elf priest (i still play both of them as they are my first characters ever). I was a member of two relatively succesfull raid alliances and cleared everything up to Twin Emperors in AQ40. In TBC i stopped raiding due to wanting to play the game with a casual approach. In late summer 2007 however i started doing Karazhan with my priest and also Zul Aman when it came out. So i have plenty of experience as a healer in five mans and ten mans. Some time ago i also had my first 25-man raid in Gruul´s Lair. I have levelled six classes to lvl70 and have a bunch of alts everywhere, so i´d like to think i have at least decent knowledge about this game Smile This particular character i transferred to Moonglade after hearing that two of my old friends (Kero and Lyssie) are playing here. I can´t say i have deep knowledge about moonkins but as always i´m willing to work towards getting to know the class and how it works in instances and in raid encounters. I also am very aware that my gear is far from good. I levelled this guy to 70 out of boredom really and stopped playing immediately after Smile I do not expect to be dragged through raid instances to get easy epix. Like i mentioned before i´m ready to work on getting better gear and further understanding the moonkin class.

Why did you leave your previous guild if you had one?

Why do you want to join our guild? : I want to play with old friends and get to know new ones Smile I´m a friendly guy and you won´t have problems getting along with me.

Khanate
Guild member

Back to top Go down

(Denied)Khanate - Moonkin Druid Empty Re: (Denied)Khanate - Moonkin Druid

Post  Kerosene Tue Apr 01 2008, 12:29

I was his Lord and Master pre-TBC on Shadowsong.

Excellent player, knows the game and the game mechanics are far as anyone can.

Always police, well mannered and friendly.
Kerosene
Kerosene
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post  Amia Tue Apr 01 2008, 13:58

Thank you for your reply Jyri and Kerosene for the 'thumbs up'.

Please stay tuned Very Happy
Amia
Amia
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hlynn Fri Apr 04 2008, 02:32

Hiya there, please speak to Oza, Hlynn or Variemai for the in game invite.
Hlynn
Hlynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down