MALEFICIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Joined)Pilgrim level 70 hybrid mage

4 posters

Go down

(Joined)Pilgrim level 70 hybrid mage Empty (Joined)Pilgrim level 70 hybrid mage

Post  Pilgrim Sat Mar 15 2008, 10:09

Personal information:

Character information:

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Pilgrim
Name:Pilgrim
Class:Mage
Race:Blood Elf
Professions:Enchant 295 / Tailoring 375
Played time:2 years (17 days on this mage)
Previous guilds:Darkness
Talent spec:Fire / Arcane - Hybrid

Playtime and other :
up to 10 hours a day

How often can you play?
Every day

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade):
- Before TBC I had a level 60 orc hunter, did alot of questing, rep grinding, instances and went to ZG a few times as well.
- After TBC I have been playing a level 70 belf hunter (former member of The Red Harvest), again, did questing, rep grinding, instances and a little PvP.

Why did you leave your previous guild if you had one?
I left Darkness (kara raid guild) because they didnt help me get attuned gear wise for Kara. I have the master´s key and the first quest for Kara, just need better gear now, wich I am trying to get through PvP, since I cant get a group for heroic instances.

Why do you want to join our guild?
From what I heard, you should be a kind and helping guild, wich is just what I need. And I know that you are short on mages as well. And I want to be in a guild where mages are appreciated.
Pilgrim
Pilgrim
Guild member

Back to top Go down

(Joined)Pilgrim level 70 hybrid mage Empty Re: (Joined)Pilgrim level 70 hybrid mage

Post  tygretehgreat Sat Mar 15 2008, 10:25

Hey this is my mate. Good guy just looking to train him and gear him up alittle. He won't be looking for too much of a hand out but we are short on mages so lets get our fingers out and help him out (with our alts if needed Wink).
tygretehgreat
tygretehgreat
Guild member

Back to top Go down

(Joined)Pilgrim level 70 hybrid mage Empty Re: (Joined)Pilgrim level 70 hybrid mage

Post  Súrion Sat Mar 15 2008, 10:30

Gear-wise, the tailoring epics will help more than badges or Heroic drops anyway. Having the full Spellfire and Spellstrike sets should be sufficient for Kara. The key here is the Spell Hit rating you'll get from the Spellstrike, as you need 76 spell hit to cap Arcane and 150 or so to cap Fire, and the Bonus damage you'll get from the Spellfire (750-800 ought to be sufficient for Kara).
Súrion
Súrion
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hlynn Mon Mar 17 2008, 17:23

Hello there, please speak to either Variemai or Hlynn for an ingame invite.
Hlynn
Hlynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down