MALEFICIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Joined)Warrior (tank) application

2 posters

Go down

(Joined)Warrior (tank) application Empty (Joined)Warrior (tank) application

Post  Abesha Tue Mar 18 2008, 12:55

Personal information:

Character information:

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Abesha
Name: Abesha
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
Professions: Jewelcrafter / Miner (375/375 for both of them)
Played time: 30 days, 3 hours
Previous guilds: Bovine Corporation (which is not really a "guild" since I created it to have a silly name over my alts' name. Before that one, I was in Callidus Mortalitus but then I left to England and had to stop playing for a little while)
Talent spec: 10 / 5 / 46

Playtime and other :

How often can you play?

That's the tricky bit... I am still in England (as mentioned above) but start to have more free time. Actually, I can be available at any time during any week-end (starting on Saturday that is Surprised). However, I might be available some other days during the week but that depends on the amount of work I have to do at home. Sometimes I got plenty, sometimes I got almost nothing.

On the other hand, I am sure not to be available on Mondays (... theorically :p).

Your WoW experience (Before and after The Burning Crusade):

I have been playing from the beta until today but had a few breaks of one or two weeks from time to time. Before TBC, I used to be in a guild that was raiding kinda casually and therefore I had plenty of time to create many alts and try almost each class (I have no priest or warlock above level 30, but I've tried all the others until at least 60). About the raids, we finished Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Ahn'qiraj (Ruins), gave frequent visits to Onyxia and barely started Blackwing Lairs (lack of people Surprised).

After The Burning Crusade, well... that warrior has been my main character for quite some time. I used to have another character to grind (coz... farming as a tank is not that effective, but now I don't mind it Surprised) but I no longer play it. So, about TBC instances / raids, I have cleared every possible heroic instance and used to have a raid on my previous realm to go to Karazhan. Between this warrior and another character (druid), I have seen the whole of that raid instance, but kinda forgot most of the details (well... that's what wowwikki is made for anyway Very Happy). I have never been in any 25-men instance yet though.

Err.. that's it for the experience I believe.

Why did you leave your previous guild if you had one?

I left Callidus Mortalitus because it was kinda inactive at that time and I had to go to England. I didn't have any time to play at first (I was also a bit fed up of doing always the same things, but I used to play too much :p). Now, things changed a bit... Smile

Why do you want to join our guild?

Actually, I don't know if you read the realm's official forum but I posted something there to look for a guild that raids during the week-end, and someone gave me your guild's name.

Moreover, I used to play fairly often with Súrion in heroic and asked him a few things about your guild and apparently you have a raid on Sundays and would apparently not mind another tank. That's all I need to know Smile

Thanks for your time.
Abesha
Abesha
Guild member

Back to top Go down

(Joined)Warrior (tank) application Empty Re: (Joined)Warrior (tank) application

Post  Hlynn Fri Mar 21 2008, 05:13

Hello Abesha and welcome to our forum. Please, give an ingame whisper when you can. Either Hlynn, Variemai or Nuraraman. Thanks =)
Hlynn
Hlynn
Admin

Back to top Go down